Friday, July 3, 2009

Welcome Friends.....


Well, hello there!!!!  I started this blog as an addition to my others, to rant and rave about our favorite libations!!!!  A little bit about me ~ I have been in the liquor industry as a rep for some time, just completing my Level II of the WSET program based out of London, England.  
I have always enjoyed entertaining and trying new cocktails and over the past few years, have found myself intrigued with wines from all over the world!!!!  So I figured, what a better way to share my finds with you, the readers, than on a blog.
I am super excited about this weekend, as I am joining up with a dahling friend of mine to promote this fun new product her wine agency is representing.  Mad Housewife Wines!!!!
This will be a fun filled Sunday on the Beaver Dam Golf Course, where Mad Housewife Wines will be poured for all participants!   Can I get a woot woot??!!  I love the concept behind this product, as they use tag lines such as " Dinner be damed, the dishes can wait!!!".  They focus on this product being 100% Californian, being easy to drink for the woman who has had a hectic day cooking and cleaning and just needs to put her feet up and have a glass without having to understand a lot about wine, without all the "madness"!!! Their four varietals are classic, easy to drink products of Chardonnay, White Zin, Merlot & Cab Sauv.  Their philosophy is, above all else, wine should be fun, relaxing, and something you can afford to look forward to at the end of each & every day!!! Sounds good to me sistah?! The label is exquisitely catchy to the eye and once again "FUN" ~ not to mention there is a lot of pink involved in the branding which sucks me right on it!!!!  Check out their website here to see all the fun recipes and hilarious paraphernalia that you can pick up!!!!  Purchases of the White Zin donate money to help fight breast cancer so why not?! For more info on these wines contact tanya@winerunners.ca.  These bountiful bottles retail for about $15 in Alberta, and make an inexpensive conversation piece at your next bbq or party you are invited to!!!!
~MWAH

1 comment:

  1. What a fun blog you've got going here! And those cheese ball recipes look really yummy!

    ReplyDelete